CAREER FORUM FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES 2019.3
March 26th, 2020 (Tue.)
Travel scholarships are granted to selected candidates to help defray the cost of travelling to the Career Forum for International Candidates in March 2019. If selected, you will receive a scholarship of 3,000 yen at the event venue.Please read carefully the information below before applying.
Qualifications to Apply
- Expected graduation from a degree program by March 31, 2020
- Agreement to the "Travel Scholarship Statement" below
From March 5, 2019 (Tue.) to March 15, 2019 (Fri.) 23：59
*Entries received after the application period will be invalid.
Travel scholarship results will only be sent to successful applicants who will receive a notification to their personal email address by Friday 22nd March 2019. Please use the scholarship to help cover the various costs incurred in attending the Career Forum such as transportation fee.
Applicants who do not receive an email by the above date were unfortunately not selected for this event’s scholarship.
To collect the travel scholarship, you must bring:
• Your travel scholarship acceptance email (show by screen or printed copy)
• Valid photo ID (Residence card, Student ID, or Passport)
Travel Scholarship Statement
In order to qualify for the travel scholarship, candidates must agree to the following statement.
1. I understand that the information on my resume will be used to determine my eligibility for CFN’s Travel Scholarship Program. I certify that the information on my resume is true and accurate and that if such information is found to be false, I will immediately forfeit my travel scholarship eligibility. Additionally, I understand that any participating companies will be notified of any false representation.
2. I realize that in order to collect my travel scholarship I must attend the Career Forum for International Candidates on March 26, 2019.
3. I understand that if for any reason I cannot attend the Career Forum for International Candidates on March 26, 2019, I will notify CFN by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org] immediately.