LONDON CAREER FORUM 2020
April 18th (Sat.) & 19th (Sun.), 2020
Travel scholarships are granted to selected Japanese-English bilingual candidates to help defray the cost of travelling to the Career Forum. If selected, you will receive a scholarship amount based on where you reside at the time of the Career Forum. Please read carefully the information below before applying.
Qualifications to Apply
- Expected graduation from a degree program by 12/31/2021
- Attendance on both days of the London Career Forum 2020
- Agreement to the "Travel Scholarship Statement" below
25th (Mon.) November 2019 – 27th (Fri.) March 2020 23:59 (UK Time)
*Entries received after the application period will be invalid.
Travel scholarship results will only be sent to successful applicants who will receive a notification to their personal email address by 3rd (Fri.) April 2020.
Please use the scholarship to help cover the various costs incurred in attending the Career Forum (transport, accommodation etc.).
Applicants who do not receive an email by the above date were unfortunately not selected for this year’s scholarship. Given the wide range of opportunities available at this annual event, we strongly encourage you to attend the London Career Forum even without the scholarship.
To collect the travel scholarship, you must bring:
- A printed copy of your travel scholarship acceptance email
- Valid photo ID (student ID, driver’s license, passport etc.)
- Proof that you attended both days of the Career Forum (CFN app display or Day1&Day2 Card)
Travel Scholarship Statement
In order to qualify for the travel scholarship, candidates must agree to the following statement.
- I understand that the information on my resume will be used to determine my eligibility for CFN’s Travel Scholarship Program. I certify that the information on my resume is true and accurate and that if such information is found to be false, I will immediately forfeit my travel scholarship eligibility. Additionally, I understand that any participating companies will be notified of any false representation.
- I realize that in order to collect my travel scholarship I must attend the London Career Forum 2020 for both event days.
- I understand that if for any reason I cannot attend the London Career Forum 2020, I will notify CFN by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.