LOS ANGELES CAREER FORUM 2020
March 21 (Sat.) – March 22 (Sun.), 2020
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX):
- Take 105E to 110N. Exit at Adams Blvd. and turn left. Continue on Adams and turn right on Figueroa Street.
From Hollywood Burbank Airport:
- Exit the airport via Empire Avenue. Turn left on Hollywood Way and take the 5S to the 110S. Exit at Olympic Boulevard and turn left at the bottom of the off-ramp onto Blaine St. Turn left on 11th St.
From Orange County, San Diego:
- Take 405N to 110N. Exit at Adams Blvd. and turn left. Continue on Adams and turn right on Figueroa Street
- The entrance to the South Hall Parking Garage is on S Hall Dr. Parking is $15-40 a day 5:30am-9:00pm. Please contact the Los Angeles Convention for details.
Los Angeles Convention Center:
By Train / Bus
Traveling by car is the common mode of transportation in LA. However, public transportation is available including trains and buses (Metro). “Pico” station on the Metro Blue Line and Express Line is the closest train station to the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- From LAX airport, take the Metro Green Line from “Aviation/LAX” station towards Norwalk. Transfer at “Williowbrook/Rosa Park” station for the Blue Line to “Pico” station.
From LAX airport, you can also take the LAX FlyAway shuttle bus to Union Station (fare $9.75).
For LAX FlyAway, go to:
For Metro Route/Schedule, go to:
* With the Metro Blue Line under construction and schedule changes depending on weekdays/weekends, please check the most up to date information before you trip.
- Shuttle Bus
From airport $30/person (price will vary depending on destination) Exit Baggage Claim area to street. Once outside, locate the orange sign for “Share Ride Shuttles.” Making a reservation prior to your trip is recommended.
To make a reservation: (800) Blue Van
Los Angeles travel information: