LOS ANGELES CAREER FORUM 2020
March 21 (Sat.) – March 22(Sun.), 2020
Travel scholarships are granted to qualified Japanese-English speaking candidates to help defray the cost of attending the Career Forum. If selected, you will receive a travel scholarship amount based on where you reside at the time of the Career Forum. Scholarship availability is limited but many candidates have attended our Career Forums regardless of scholarships and have received job offers. Please read carefully the information below before applying.
- Expected graduation from a degree program by 6/30/2021.
- Attendance on both days of the Los Angeles Career Forum 2020.
- Agreement to the "Travel Scholarship Statement" below
September 15, 2019 – March 9, 2020 23:59 (US PST)
CFN will only contact candidates who have been selected as travel scholarship recipients. Candidates who did not receive an email notification by March 11th (Wed.), were unfortunately not selected. Given the availability of many career opportunities at the Career Forum, we strongly encourage you to attend even without the scholarship.
The travel scholarship will be awarded in the form of a check after 3:00PM on the second day of the Career Forum. For security reasons, under no circumstances can we award the scholarship before or after the Career Forum.
To collect, you must bring:
- notification email of selection (as a print out or via mobile device)
- proof of participation on both days (via CFN App or My CFN)
- valid ID (ex. driver's license, student ID or passport)
- proof of current address (ex: driver’s license, utility bill, cell phone bill, etc.)
* Other forms of compensation, such as accommodation, may be awarded in place of a check.
Travel Scholarship Statement
I understand that the information on my resume will be used to determine my eligibility for CFN's Travel Scholarship Program. I certify that the information on my resume is true and accurate and that if such information is found to be false, I will immediately forfeit my travel scholarship eligibility. Additionally, I understand that all participating companies will be notified of any false representation.
I understand that in order to collect my travel scholarship I must attend the Los Angeles Career Forum 2020 both days (2 days).
I understand that if for any reason I cannot participate in the Los Angeles Career Forum 2020, I will notify CFN immediately.