LOS ANGELES CAREER FORUM 2020
March 21 (Sat.) – March 22(Sun.), 2020
Tech Corner: for those with IT/Engineering background
Get up to $550！
For current students or recent graduates in an IT or engineering field, we are excited to offer a special financial incentive at the Los Angeles Career Forum 2020 just for attending! If you fulfill the following qualifications, you will be awarded $100 each day that you participate in the event. That's up to $200 just for exploring the career and internship opportunities available to you!
In addition, if you apply for a travel scholarship, you could also be awarded up to $350 to help defray your travel and accommodation expenses.
To apply for the travel scholarship, click here.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements, and received notification e-mail from CFN
*A notification e-mail will be sent by March 13th (Friday) to those who meet all of the above requirements
- Japanese-English bilingual (fluent level or higher in both)
- Registered to the Los Angeles Career Forum by Monday, March 9th, 2020
- Currently residing in the US or Canada
- Graduating between December 2019 and June 2021
- Recent graduates or students currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or higher degree program
- Current major(s) indicated on your CFN English resume is one of the following:
Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Eng. / Ope. Research, Information Decision Systems, Information Technology, Instrumental Engineering, Management Information Systems, Material Engineering, Material Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Physics, Precision Machine Engineering, Software Engineering, Statistics, System Engineering, Telecommunication Technology
To collect your financial incentive, please proceed to Candidate Registration after 2:30PM on both Saturday, March 21st and Sunday, March 22nd with the following items:
*Financial incentives will only be given out for that day. Please come to Candidate Registration on both days even if you are attending both days.
- Form of photo identification (Driver's license, passport, etc.)
- Copy of resume in English with education background indicated
- Notification email (presented on a mobile device or can be printed)
- This incentive is for those who registered in advance to the Los Angeles Career Forum 2020.
- Only individuals with a degree in the majors indicated in the Qualifications section above are eligible for this incentive. We may ask you for more details about the
coursework pertaining to your major.
To apply for a travel scholarship and view the map of amounts to be awarded, click here.
The IT/Engineer panel discussion that was to be held at the Career Forum has been canceled. However, we hope you will join us for the job offer panel discussion that will still be held on Saturday.