TOKYO WINTER CAREER FORUM 2019
December 14th (Sat.) & 15th (Sun.), 2019
Last Career Forum for 2019
Over 2,000 job seekers participate in the Tokyo Winter Career Forum every year.
If you are a Japanese-English bilingual student returning or in Japan for the winter break, utilize this time to find your career.
We encourage all bilinguals, both students and working professional to take advantage of this once a year winter event with on-site interviews and offers.
December 14th (Sat.) & 15th (Sun.)
TOKYO BIG SIGHT, AOMI Exhibition Hall
1-2-33 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0064
Qualifications to Participate
Japanese-English bilingual (minimum conversational level) and one of the following:
- Graduated from or currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. program outside of Japan
- Graduated from or currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. program in Japan including at least one year of study abroad
- Mid-career professionals
Please note that once the event ends at 17:00 on December 15th, you will not be able to apply to companies via CFN.
Giveaway of LAWSON gift cards of Up to 2,000 Yen!
Tokyo Winter Career Forum Participants
The first 150 people to check in on each day of the Tokyo Winter Career Forum will receive a 1,000 Yen LAWSON gift card.
* Gift cards will be distributed to the first 150 attendees on each day at ‘Reception’
* Gift cards can be used on only each day you received and only at LAWSON in the venue
* Gift cards would be changed to vouchers(echanged for QUO cards). In that case, vouchers can be exchanged for QUO cards at ‘Headquarters’ from 3:00 PM
Download the CFN App for easy entry
The registration desk is expected to become extremely crowded on the day of the event.
Please ensure you download the App in advance to allow for smooth entry to the Forum!
Free food/drinks during the event!
Starting at 12:30 PM we will be handing out free sandwiches and drinks! (12/14: first 700 people, 12/15: first 500 people)
Instead of waiting in line to get lunch outside, save some and enjoy your lunch without having leave the event hall!
Take advantage of this time to refresh and re-energize so you can visit more booths in the afternoon.