Extensive Japanese Bilingual Database
Including 150,000 Japanese bilingual professionals and students from universities world-wide.
CFN Member University Highlights
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY
- MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT)
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY
- YALE UNIVERSITY
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
- UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON
- LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS & POLITICAL SCIENCE (LSE)
- HEC PARIS
- INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA (IE)
- TSINGHUA UNIVERSITY
- PEKING UNIVERSITY
- FUDAN UNIVERSITY
- SHANGHAI JIAO TONG UNIVERSITY
- SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL STUDIES UNIVERSITY
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BANDUNG
- UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND
- HO CHI MINH CITY UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (HUFLIT)
- THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO
- OSAKA UNIVERSITY
- KYOTO UNIVERSITY
- WASEDA UNIVERSITY
- KEIO UNIVERSITY
Used by over 1,000 global companies annually for bilingual recruitment
Companies from all industries, rely on CFN’s annually held Career Forums and online services.
CFN's first Career Forum was held in Boston, Massachusetts in 1987. Over the years, our Career Forums have become the standard when finding jobs, not just for Japanese bilingual students who have experience abroad, but alo working professionals.
Candidates waiting to enter the Boston Career Forum
Interview rooms at the Boston Career Forum
Seminar held at company’s booth during London Career Forum
Company with a double booth hosts a seminar for candidates
Shanghai Career Forum Event Hall
Singapore Career Forum Event Hall
Career Forum Booth Images
Booth with hard-walls
(events in Asia & UK)
Booth with curtain walls
(events in the US)
Career Forums offer the ability to purchase booth(s), receive e-resumes, screen applicants, and set up interview schedules prior to an event, culminating in on-site meetings and interviews. Our unique job fairs expedite your recruiting and connect you directly to potential talent that meets your needs.
Recruit talent through one of the largest database of
Japanese-English and Japanese-Chinese bilinguals.
- One of the largest database of Japanese-English and Japanese-Chinese bilinguals (over 150,000 candidates worldwide).
* CFN organizes and executes Boston Career Forum, the largest recruitment events for Japanese-English bilinguals.
Recruit from anywhere
in the world at anytime
- Conduct seminars, start/end recruitment at your own pace.
- Minimize recruiting cost by accepting applications, screening, and interviewing all online.
Features of CFN Online
Post up to 10 positions
Complete management system to post positions, accept and review applications
Connect directly with candidates
that match your needs
through web mail
Upload videos to showcase your company, products and services
Easily set and conduct seminar to target audience
Efficiently set up meetings and interviews with applicants through online interview system
Resume Search - Direct Recruiting
Database focused on Japanese Bilingual candidates with study abroad experience from all over the world. No initial fee for creating account, searching, & sending recruiting messages. You will ONLY be charged per candidate application. ($300) *Set a limit to the number of applications.
Global Talent Recruiting Service (U.S. & Japan Only)
- Less risk, cost effective service.
Because the service is contingency based, there is no fee to pay upfront. A fee will incur only when the candidate you selected accepts your offer.
- Provide Support for an effective recruitment.
CFN support. We will collect & screen applications to set up interviews for you, efficiently connecting you to only qualified candidates.
- Find and approach your target candidates.
We can post & share your job information to a specific audience. Not only will we approach possible candidates, but also create opportunity for candidates to learn more about your company, sparking their interest.
- Customization to meet your needs.
Our agents will work with you to propose a customized recruiting plan that works with your schedule and meets your recruiting needs.
- *Contingency based fee, dependent on candidate hire.
- *CFN Agent is available to companies hiring for offices located in the U.S. and Japan.
- *CFN staff can represent your company at a Career Forum for an additonal fee.