Extensive Japanese Bilingual Database
Including 140,000 Japanese bilingual professionals and students from universities world-wide.
CFN Member University Highlights
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY
- MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT)
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY
- YALE UNIVERSITY
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
- UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON
- LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS & POLITICAL SCIENCE (LSE)
- HEC PARIS
- INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA (IE)
- TSINGHUA UNIVERSITY
- PEKING UNIVERSITY
- FUDAN UNIVERSITY
- SHANGHAI JIAO TONG UNIVERSITY
- SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL STUDIES UNIVERSITY
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BANDUNG
- UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND
- HO CHI MINH CITY UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (HUFLIT)
- THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO
- OSAKA UNIVERSITY
- KYOTO UNIVERSITY
- WASEDA UNIVERSITY
- KEIO UNIVERSITY
Career Forums Utilized by Over 1,000 Global Companies.
Companies around the world, from all industries,
rely on CFN's annual Career Forums & OnLine services.
Online Job Posting
Japanese-English bilingual online recruitment – Non-contingency based fees – Send PR Messages to candidates
The world's largest J-E bilingual job fair - Hosts over 5,500 candidates - 3 Day Event
Attracts candidates on the West Coast - During Spring Break
Europe’s largest job fair for J-E bilinguals - Substantial UK Presence
ASEAN based Japanese bilingual candidate recruitment
The one and only Japanese-Chinese job fair in China
Events in Japan
Japan's largest J-E bilingual job fair - Hosts over 5,400 candidates - 2 Day Event
Kansai’s largest J-E bilingual job fair - 1 Day Event
An opportunity to finalize year-end Japan based recruitment - Get a head start on next year
Job fair for foreigners living in Japan – Students & Working Professionals
Job Fair for candidates with study abroad experience
Visualize the Career Forum Experience
CFN’s first Career Forum was held in Boston, Massachusetts in 1987. Over the years, our Career Forums have become staple events to find jobs, not just for Japanese bilingual students who have experience abroad but also for working professionals.
Candidates entering the Boston Career Forum
Interview rooms in Boston Career Forum
A booth seminar being held in London Career Forum
Company with a double booth hosts a seminar for candidates
Shanghai Career Forum Event Hall
Singapore Career Forum Event Hall
Career Forum Booth Images
Booth with hard-walls
(events in Asia & UK)
Booth with curtain walls
(events in the US)
Career Forums offer the ability to purchase booth(s), receive e-resumes, screen applicants, and set up interview schedules prior to an event, culminating in on-site meetings and interviews. Our unique job fairs expedite your recruiting and connect you directly to potential talent that meets your needs.
Hosting over 140,000 bilinguals online, CareerForum.Net offers the potential to connect to a wide array of new graduates, experienced professionals, and management level candidates.
Japanese Bilingual Database
●Advertise open jobs to our database of 140,000 multi-lingual candidates
●Students: 40,000 & Experienced Professionals: 100,000
Ability to post up to 10 positions for
a one-time non-contingency based fee.
- ●Receive registrant’s applications and screen resumes from your online management page.
●Directly contact qualified applicants to interview via web or in person.
- Ability to post up to 10 positions for
- Targeting Mails
- ●Send targeted PR mails directly to groups of qualified candidates in the CFN database.
●Narrow down the target audience you require by educational background, specific schools, years of experience, language level, & more
Online Career Forum Flow
- ・Create Job Posting
- ・Send Target Mails to Desired Candidates
- ・Screen Applicants
- ・Contact for Interview
- ・Finalize Job Offer
Online Career Forum Schedule
- WINTERNov. 2, 2020 ~ Jan. 29, 2021
- SPRINGFeb. 1 ~ Apr. 30, 2021
- SUMMERMay. 3 ~ Jul. 30, 2021
- FALLAug. 2 ~ Oct. 29, 2021
Resume Search - Direct Recruiting
Database focused on Japanese Bilingual candidates with study abroad experience from all over the world. No initial fee for creating account, searching, & sending recruiting messages. You will ONLY be charged per candidate application. ($300) *Set a limit to the number of applications.
Global Talent Recruiting Service (Japan Only)
- Less risk, cost effective service.
Because the service is contingency based, there is no fee to pay upfront. A fee will incur only when the candidate you selected accepts your offer.
- Provide support for an effective recruitment
We will collect and screen applications, and set up interviews so you can focus on just interviewing for the best candidates.
- Find and approach your target candidates
We can post/share you job information only to a specific audience. Not only willwe approach possible candidates, but create opportunity for candidates to learn more about your company and spark their interest.
- Customization to meet your needs
Our agents will work with you to propose a customized recruiting plan that works with your schedule and meets your recruiting needs.
- *Contingency base where fee incurs when candidate accepts job offer.
- *CFN Agent is available to companies hiring positions within Japan and the U.S. only.
- *CFN agents can represent your company at the Career Forum additional fee.